- Bachelor's degree of Audiology and Speech Pathology from Jordan University of Science and Technology since 2010
Areas of Expertise:
Hanouf’s clinical experiences include providing services to individuals from infancy to adults and evaluating and treating individuals with:
- Articulation disorders
- Apraxia of speech
- Language disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Hearing Impairments
- Cerebral Palsy
- Prematurity, Reflux
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Sensory issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Paediatrics Dysphagia (working with paediatrics with feeding and swallowing difficulties including bottle feeding, spoon feeding, transition difficulties, chewing difficulties, gagging/choking and picky eaters)
Hanouf is also well experienced in early intervention and ACC technology.
Hanouf has 10 years’ experience providing the speech therapy service in different clinical settings, in both Arabic and English languages.
During her professional career, Hanouf has had the opportunity to work with a variety of populations and disorders; there she worked closely with multidisciplinary team.
Hanouf was lucky to implement many parents and teachers trainings and she also participated as an instructor at DED Dubai and also participated as an instructor assistant at Prompt.org
She is passionate about improving her knowledge to deliver a qualitative speech therapy services to the patients.
Hanouf’s training and certification includes:
- HANEN program for Parents of Children with Language Delays “It Takes Tow to Talk”/ Based on Canada.
- Hanen program for training teachers and caregivers “ Learning Language and Loving It”/based on Canada.
- Hanen Program for children who have autism or communication disorder “ More Than Words”/based on Canada.
- TalkAbility™ — The Hanen Program® for Parents of Verbal Children on the Autism Spectrum.
- Makaton LEVEL2 (Makaton is a language program using signs and symbols to help people to communicate. It is designed to support spoken language and the signs and symbols are used with speech, in spoken word order) / Based on UK.
- Prompt LEVEL 2 is a treatment approach, involving dynamic multi-sensory systems, for children and adults with speech production disorder such as Apraxia/ based on USA.
- Lidcombe program for children who have stuttering and dysfluent speech flow/ based on Australia.
- Talk Tools : OPT Assessment and Program Plan Development for feeding disorders.
- Talk Tools: Feeding therapy program: a sensory motor approach.
- Also certified in courses of feeding therapy from Florida institute/ based on USA
- PECS is designed to teach educational teams and parents the theory and protocol for the Picture Exchange Communication System.
- Stuttering Assessment and Treatment Approaches by DR.Berry Guitar.
- LSVT loud