Location: United Arab Emirates
Priory Group Division: Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and inspirational Consultant Psychiatrist with a proven track record in achieving the very highest standards of quality.
Evaluates, Diagnoses and manages a caseload through assessment, planning and implementation of therapeutic interventions (pharmacological as well as psychological) Prescribes psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders, according to each patient’s need.
Priory has a strong track record and approach to the continuous professional development of our professionals, and you will be joining an enthusiastic, friendly, and well qualified team. We believe the right candidate will find this post challenging, stimulating and rewarding, and will also find the UAE a wonderful place to live with an exceptional quality of life and standard of living.
You will be provided with a generous employment package, provided with professional development and be a key part of this exciting project. Benefits include:
- very competitive tax-free salary
- accommodation allowance
- travel allowance
- annual return flight
- private healthcare
- Visa costs covered
- end of term gratuity
- Completion of at least one year of supervised structured clinical training (internship) sponsored by a medical or post completion of the undergraduate’s medical education; and completion of at least two (2) years of clinical experience after internship training
- General degree in Medicine, followed by foundation training common to all medical graduates
- Four to six years of specialised training in Psychiatry including rotations in the different psychiatry settings before completing the rotation in the chosen specialty
- A post graduate specialised degree (Board/Doctoral/Master)
- A member of the Royal College of Psychiatry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external players
How to apply
To apply for this role, please register your interest and email your CV to us, letting us know which role you wish to apply for at firstname.lastname@example.org