- Masters in Speech and Language Therapy
- Hanen Certified Therapist (More Than Words and Talk Ability Trained)
- Talk Tools Certified (Oral Placement Therapy).
- Member of the Lebanese Association of Speech and Language Therapists (ALO).
Martine Diab received her Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy from St. Joseph University, Beirut, in 2009 and completed later her Master’s Degree in 2017.
She started her clinical practice in Lebanon then moved to the UAE in 2014. Throughout her 12 years of experience, she practiced in an early intervention center, an inclusive school, a special needs school, a rehabilitation hospital and had her own private practice. Moreover, she continued professional development and became a Hanen® certified therapist specifically in the field of Autism (More Than Words and Talk Ability). She also completed her Talk Tools® training for Oral Placement Therapy. Additionally, she trained in Parental Guidance through the application of the Systemic Therapy principles.
Her experience in a variety of contexts and with a wide variety of profiles and age ranges gave her the ability to see the child holistically and respond to his needs accordingly. It also allowed her to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services from comprehensive assessments to evidence-based therapy practices.
Martine gave various trainings and talks to parents, schools, and nursery teachers, as she believes in the crucial role they all play in supporting the child’s progress.
Martine is experienced in working with children and adolescents with the following conditions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Social Communication Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders with and without Hyperactivity (ADD/ ADHD)
- Learning Difficulties/Dyslexia
- Genetic Conditions such as Down Syndrome, etc.
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Developmental Language Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Intellectual Disability
- Child Onset Fluency Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy