The initial assessment options are outlined below:
- Psychiatrist assessment – the purpose of this is to diagnose your specific mental health condition, and develop a specialised treatment plan according to your individual symptoms and requirements.
- Counsellor assessment – the purpose of this is to determine the best course of therapy for your individual requirements, based on an existing diagnosis or mental health problem. Again, your treatment plan will be bespoke in nature, and personalised to meet your specific needs.
Your initial assessment will last for approximately one hour. You are welcome to bring a family member, friend or colleague along with you to your assessment if you wish.
You will be able to commence with premium treatment immediately following your initial assessment, delivered by the most appropriate specialist for your needs. The length of your treatment will be flexible according to your requirements and will take the form of either 1:1, group or family therapy.
The therapeutic methods that we are able to offer at both Priory Wellbeing Centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
You can find more information on the format and type of treatment that we offer, by accessing our approach to treatment page.
For further information call today on: (+971) 4 245 3800 (Dubai) / (+971) 2 651 8111 (Abu Dhabi) or submit an enquiry form in confidence. We will provide you with details on all our treatments and offer help on how to manage your mental health at a time that suits you.
Information for family medicine practitioners and referrers
If you are a family medicine practitioner looking to refer a patient to Priory Wellbeing Centre Dubai, you can access our secure online referral form, send us an email, or call our family medicine practitioner enquiries line on (+971) 4 245 3800. Our enquiries line is operated by highly qualified psychiatrists, psychologists and psychotherapists, who will be able to offer comprehensive guidance on the next steps in obtaining treatment for your patient.