Behaviour Analyst at Priory Wellbeing Centre Dubai
- BSc Mental Health Nurse
- MSc Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy
- Member of the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Member of the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Committee chair - Middle East Psychological Association (MEPA)
- Bilingual (English and Punjabi)
- License Number: AH0115-19
Mandeep is UK trained and graduated as a Mental Health Nurse from the University of Hertfordshire. Mandeep is fully accredited with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) in Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy (CBT) from the University of Hertfordshire and is also trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR). Mandeep has over eight years of experience as a psychotherapist, including over three years working at several Priory clinics in the UK. This includes working with adult clients who presented with various anxiety disorders, depression and trauma in both group and 1:1 sessions.
Mandeep uses her vast experience in CBT and Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), employing both a Beckian and Ellis approach to appropriately assess her clients. This ensures Mandeep understands what the key issues are that clients are struggling with and collaboratively devise a formulation which enables clients to meet their goals. In therapy, Mandeep always recognizes the courage it takes for an individual to acknowledge their issues and seek support.
Mandeep aims to decrease mental health stigma and raise awareness on various mental health issues and has been a regular speaker on radio and television shows as well as has contributed to numerous articles.
Mandeep’s specialisms include:
- Anger management
- Anxiety and stress
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Perinatal depression